STOP DREAMING, START DOING!
Private (1-on-1) Lessons
Your Story | Your Life | Your Legacy
TELL THE WORLD YOUR STORY!
Private (1-on-1) Business Consulting
Before we begin, we will find a topic suitable to improve on your weakest areas while expanding upon some of your strongest skill sets. You don't have to feel reluctant whether you're a beginner or novice at photography, video, or design because everyone started from the same place. Portfolio Reviews are also available for people who want an expert's criticism on their images, videos, and artwork.
After almost 2 decade working in the art industry and nearly 16 of those years building my own company, I’ve seen firsthand what works and what doesn’t. I will help you tell your story, create a brand that is authentic to you and your business, and then effectively market it so that the right people know who you are and what you do. Whether you want to polish up what you already have or create something brand new, let me make it happen!
Biz 101: In-Person - Branding Strategy Session
FOR ANY BUSINESS | SESSION STARTING AT $495
Includes: 2-hour brand clarity consulting in-person or over the phone and/or video conference (zoom), branding knowledge presentation session, and brand worksheet.
Bring to the table your questions on how to start branding and marketing, develop a plan to promote a specific program, product, or service, or get guidance on the direction to move your branding or marketing forward (brand identity, product/company name, strategies that convert, etc.)
• Clarity about what you really want• A practical, easy-to-implement plan for the next steps• A sense of accomplishment or peace in your life• Ideas for how you will create value in the world––and get paid for it• more confidence in your own talents/experience/expertise
Biz 102: Creative Business Strategy & Consulting
FOR PHOTOGRAPHY & ART BUSINESS | SERVICES STARTING AT $1800
Have you Ever Wondered:
- How do I attract clients with actual budgets? Who do I reach out to and how?
- How can I use social media effectively and efficiently
- Can I charge for my time?
- What should I be charging for my time?
- How can I stand out from the competition?
- What is marketing? Is it really something I need to worry about?
- What should my website include? Do you have any tips?
- How can I have a niche and also show my range as a photographer?
- What is marketing? Do I really need to worry about SEO?
- Do I really need to compile and write a portfolio and resume and all that other stuff?
To succeed in the art industry you need to immerse yourself with strong business and marketing skills to establish yourself in the industry and advance your career. Most important is your brand messaging. If you don’t have a strong brand identity behind your work, it doesn’t matter how good your photos or artworks are. You need to create a brand that is authentic to you and your business, and then effectively market it so that the right people know who you are and what you do.
I will Help You
• Create a strategic marketing plan based on your goals and help you track your progress.
• Plan your day-to-day tasks and help you establish a routine to get the most out of your business.
• Develop a clear understanding of your brand, what you represent and how you can utilize that to your advantage.
• Create a website that is tailored to your needs and showcases your work in a way that will attract your ideal clients.
• Understand the ins and outs of social media, from how to get started to how to use it to get clients.
• Build a list of contacts that will get you clients and get you the exposure you need to make your business a success.
• Understand your niche to make sure you aren’t wasting time and resources trying to service a market that isn’t a good fit for you.
• Learn about SEO and how to get your website to show up online.
Biz 106: Creative Business Marketing Audit + Plan
FOR PHOTOGRAPHY & ART BUSINESS | SERVICES STARTING AT $5000
We are a group of successful business consultants, marketers, photographers, artists, etc. who have been through what you are going through now. With our help, you will be able to set up a business, create a website, reach out to clients with actual budgets, understand the importance of social media, learn what SEO is, how to use it effectively, learn how to market your business, find your niche, how to charge clients effectively, how to scale your business, what to look out for in terms of competition, how to understand business development, etc.
Is this for you:
• You’ve been working as a freelancer for a while now. You’ve been doing awesome work, but you’re ready to take your business to the next level.
• You’re ready to stop spinning your wheels and working on projects that don’t fit your target market.
• You’re ready to work with clients that love your work, each and every time.
• You want higher-paying clients, consistently.
• I’ll help you unlock your potential, and then I’ll help you build a business that lets that shine through.
• You want to stop wasting time on low-paying, low-quality leads.
• You value personalized feedback over one-size-fits-all marketing strategies.
• You’ve tried everything, but you know you need more than “business tips” to get the results you want.
• You’re ready to Do The Work.
• You’re an expert in your field, not an expert at marketing.
• You believe in the work you do, not the sound of your own voice.
• You know that most marketing advice is useless, and you’re tired of wasting your money on it.
• You’re ready to stop spinning your wheels, and get more clients in less time.
• You know that when it comes to marketing, less is more.
I will Help You
• You will get an individualized roadmap tailored to your business, which you can implement immediately, saving you time and money.
• You will get clarity on your ideal client, what you are best at, who to reach out to, how, and WHY.
• You will get recommendations on how to make social media work for you, how to raise rates, and how to get more clients.
• You will get recommendations on how to develop a brand style guide, and how to build a brand that is recognizable, memorable, cohesive, and unique.
• You will get the full list of the tools I use to run my business.
• An extensive checklist of every aspect of your business, providing full transparency into how it stacks up.
• A personalized action plan for improvement, with specific categories that resonate with the growth of your business.
• Find out how to pitch yourself to brands, publications, etc. without feeling like you are begging.
• Learn how to attract the right clients for your business, and how to make social media work for you.
• Increase your rates without sacrificing the quality of your work
• Deepen your understanding of what makes a good portfolio, and how to make it work for you
Your Lead Instructor
MARTIN VO, CREATIVE DIRECTOR, PHOTOGRAPHER, EDUCATOR, CONSULTANT
Martin Vo has more than 30 years’ experience in the art world. He grew up in California since 1994 and earned a handful of Bachelor degrees and awards. He won many artistic awards since he was nine years old. Only a short time after arriving to Sacramento, he won the prestigious Top Ten Youngest Artists in Sacramento Award in 1996. He also has won many other awards and contests throughout his High School including oil painting, drawing, woodcarving, and sculpture. He graduated from High School with the highest score possible International Baccalaureate in Art and exhibited his first Art Show to the public.
Continuing upwards in his career as creative director, He graduated from California State University, Sacramento with seven different degrees, includinga Bachelor of Art in Photography and Cinematography Studio Arts and Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, branding and marketing focus.
Through dedication and hard work, he became the youngest creative director of Studio 316. Eventually this led to him opening his own Studio for photography and video productions. He would then go and receive number one best artist award from the local Sacramento TV Station KCRA3 as their A-list Filmmaker. He also placed second place in the creative division for the Wedding and Portrait Photography International (WPPI).
Martin has the education and experiences to produce products that would exceed the clients’ vision. Martin continues to acquire more knowledge of new technology that will bring forth new skills and styles to the products we offer. Martin gained recognition and status to become currently a Creative Director and Director of Photography at CineCrown Studio.